Chhajjuka Chaubara of Bharat Desai

In Hindi Chaubara is a place where people of village discuss the various subjects and chhajjus represents those people. However here all learned people are dicussing the important topics of the world in form of creative writing. I have given herein group photo of few members of 'Chhajjuka Chaubara.'

Saturday, February 11, 2006

BHARAT DESAI


MY BRIEF PROFILE
================
I am a writer/poet with several books at my credit.I am having several other activities including Community work. You may refer my other links as under
1)"www.bharatcdesai.blogspot.com"(Regarding my litarary work etc)
2)"nriparentahd.blogspot.com"(Founder Hon. Chairman of NRI Parent Association, Ahmedabad)
3)"newdevelpoements.blogspot.com"(Regarding 'Current Events' program coordinated by me at India Community Center,Sunnyvale,California,
USA)
4)"www.poetry.com"(Regarding my Poems on International Library of Poetry-You may click thereon Poet name Bharat Desai.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home